Sunday, October 07, 2012

Anchor Stitch Kit

I hate sitting idle at home, more since my husband works on even Saturdays now which leaves me feeling lonely at home once all the household chores are done. I always liked stitching and so thought of buying some Anchor stitch kits to spend my time. God, these kits are addictive.Once you start with one, you will become restless till its finished. I completed several of these kits at home and have even got them framed. Now they are serving as beautiful wall hangings in my house not to forget the compliments that I keep getting from the guests. Kudos to Anchor for this wonderful easy kit for all those who love to make decorative items at home. I have shared some of the pictures here...

I started of with this picture which I finished in 6 hours

Work in progress

I just love this for its vibrant red colours

Simple yet elegant.









No comments:

Post a Comment